Gerd Leonhard, Heather McGowan, and Elina Hiltunen filled a day with inspiration at the “Steering Education: From Engagement to Empowerment” forum. They spoke of transformative insights to reshape your understanding of human potential, organizational adaptability, and the future of learning.
And here are the ‘slides' i.e. the graphics I used:
- Machines don't think, learn and understand like humans.
- Algorithms know the logic of everything but the feeling of nothing.
- Technology is not what we seek but how we seek it.
- The next 10 years will bring more change than the previous 100 years.
- The end of routines is not the end of human jobs.
- Automation is great for the economy but not so great for society.
You can also listen to Gerd's speech on SoundCloud